How Do I Use The Site Wizard?
The Site Wizard feature allows you to create an online store with just a few clicks of the button.
To use the Site Wizard:
- Log in to your Zero Up™ account.
- Click Settings from the top right corner.
- Under the "Connect To Your Shopify Account" section, click on the "Build your store with Site Wizard" button.
- Select a theme for your store, then click Continue. We currently have 13 themes available.
- Select a niche for your store, then click Next. Depending on the niche that you choose, 25-niche related products will be automatically generated inside your store.
- Select the pages that you want to automatically add to your store by checking the box(es) next to the desired page(s). These are templates that you can use right away and you can edit them inside your Shopify Store in Pages.
- Uder Additional Settings section, keep the box checked next to "Add Niche Products" if you want the 25 niche-related products generated in your store. If you don't want to include them, then uncheck the box. You will also be able to edit or remove any of those 25 niche-related products inside your Shopify Store in Products.
- Click Publish Your Store. You will then be automatically directed back to the Zero Up™ dashboard page. If you want to see your Shopify store, at the top right corner, click Store Admin and you will be able to see your Shopify Store.