How Do I Set Up A Shipping Table On Shopify?
Below is only a recommendation provide by us, you may set up the Shipping Table and Price to whatever best suits you. To set up the shipping table:
1. Log in to your Shopify store admin.2. Click on the Settings menu, then click on Shipping and Delivery from the Settings sub-menu.
3. Under the Shipping section, click on "Manage Rates".
4. Then click create shipping zone to select add a country (i.e. United States).
5. Click "Add Rate" to add a new shipping rate and use "Add conditions" to select shipping rates based on weight or price, then click Add Rate. Our shipping rates are based on weight.
6. Enter in the weight and the corresponding shipping rate.
For example, if you want to provide FREE SHIPPING, then you can set the minimum order weight as 0.0 lb and the maximum order weight to be 0.0 lb. Then in the Rate Amount field box, enter in $0.00. This means that for products that you set a weight of 0.0 lb, then it will be free shipping.
This is an example of the Shipping Table.
Please note that the weight that you are inputting for the product does not necessarily reflect on the actual weight of the product. The weight is simply a reference for Shopify so that they will know how much to charge the customer.
For example, if you want to charge $5.95 shipping for a necklace and a $5.95 shipping for a cup, you will want to set the weight as 1lb. In your Shipping table, items that are between 0.1 - 1lb should be charged $5.95. If the person buys BOTH necklace and cup, that equals to 2lbs because the necklace and the cup each weight 1lb. In that case, you will need to decide how much you want to charge between 1.1 - 2lb.