How To Setup Email Integration With Ontraport?
**Before starting the integration process, please be sure you have a tag created inside your Ontraport account** Once you have confirmed the setup of tags in Ontraport, you are able to begin the actual integration!
To integrate with Ontraport:
1. Select Ontraport from the drop-down menu for Autoresponder System.
2. Open a new browser and login to your Ontraport account.
3. At the top-right corner of your Ontraport dashboard, click on your email address. Then, click on "Administration" from the drop-down menu.
4. Under Integrations, click on "Ontraport API Instructions And Key Manager".
5. Click on New API Key button at the top navigation bar.
6. You will be brought to a questionnaire page. In this questionnaire, please input the information below for submission.
7. What will you be using the API for? (If there is a specific program you need a key for then let us know, i.e. Lead Pages or UltraCart)
- Answer: Zero Up
- If you'll be bringing in contacts, where are they coming from? (Be sure to include any relevant URLs where contacts will be opting in)
- Answer: Your advertising platform.
- Are they also going into any other systems/being mailed elsewhere? (Will the leads coming in be mailed using another piece of software?)
- Answer: No
- Check all the check boxes on the submission page and click "Save".
- Click on "Extras" on the account page, then select API Keys.
- Copy the APP ID and API Key from Ontraport to Zero Up™.
- Click "Save".