What Is The Credit Card Number Fields For Under Settings?
You may notice that there's 3 fields under Zero Up™'s Settings for credit card information. These 3 fields are actually used to bypass the AliExpress security verification which may occurs during the automatic ordering process which requires you to fill in the required information in order to proceed with the ordering. There's 2 common security verification from AliExpress:
- Credit Card Expiration Date, which uses the first 2 fields.
- Credit Card Full Number, which uses the last fieldTo ensure the automatic ordering works properly, it is important that you use the same credit card that you set up AliPay with.
The data in Zero Up™ has been encrypted with high security measures so no information will be shared or leaked out. You will be the only one that knows your credit card number, we will not be able to see any of it.
To save your credit card information:
- Click your account name at the top right hand corner.
- Select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Under Your Personal Information section, enter your credit card number, credit card expiration month and year in the respective fields.
- Click "Save".