My Order Is Fulfilled But There's No Tracking Number, What Should I Do?
If the order status has been marked as "Fulfilled" but there's no tracking number, here's a few things you can do to troubleshoot the issue.
1. Log into your AliExpress account > My Orders and check if the order has been shipped out yet by pasting in the order ID you find under Zero Up™'s Order Status.
- If the order has been shipped, you should see "Awaiting delivery" under the order Status.
- If the order has not been shipped yet, you should see "Awaiting shipment" under the order Status. (If your order has not been shipped yet, the tracking status will not be changed to Fulfilled until your vendor has updated the tracking information in AliExpress.)
2. If your order has been shipped, check if your vendor has provided a tracking number. You can do this by clicking on "View Detail" on your order > Logistics Information.
- If there's no tracking number but the order has been shipped, check if the shipping method that was selected has a tracking number. If it does, contact your vendor and ask for the tracking number.
- If there's a tracking number, you may need to manually edit the tracking number inside your Shopify Account. For more information, please click Here.This usually occurs if the order has been fulfilled inside Shopify before Zero Up™ automatically fulfills it. It is important to leave the order as "Unfulfilled" inside Shopify and let Zero Up™ fulfill the order for you.