How Do I Place My Orders In Bulk?
With Zero Up™'s Bulk Ordering feature, you can now place multiple orders at once and make a single transaction for these orders on AliExpress!
To enable the bulk ordering feature:
- Go to the Settings Page > General Settings.
- Scroll down to the "Account Settings" section, then check the box next to "Disable Automatic Buying" and "Enable Bulk Buy".
- Click "Save".
**Please note: In order to use the bulk ordering feature, you must disable automatic buying. This means all your Shopify orders that come through to Zero Up™ will have a status that shows "Automatic Buying Disabled" and you will have to place the orders via the Chrome Extension. You may choose to place an order one by one or in bulk depending on your preference.
To use the bulk ordering feature:
- Go to Order Status.
- On the left hand side, you will notice a checkbox next to Order Number column.
- Select the order(s) you want to place via bulk ordering.
- At the top of the page, click on the "Place Orders" button.
- The Chrome Extension will then do it's magic. At the end of the process, it will redirect you to the "Awaiting Payment" page on AliExpress.
- Select the orders that you want to place and click on "Pay for selected order(s)".
- The selected orders will be placed in 1 single transaction with your credit card on AliExpress.
**Please note: On the "Awaiting Payment" page on AliExpress, you can click on "Load Zero Up Orders" to load all the orders on a single page. Then click on "Pay for selected order(s)" to pay for all the orders in a single transaction.