Can I Create A Product Bundling By Quantity Through Zero Up™?
With the Advanced Product upload, you have the ability to sell and auto-fulfill a bundle offer by quantity. For example, you can sell two of the same product for a discounted price (i.e. Sell two pairs of sunglasses for $20). You can create this bundle offer on Shopify, your customers will only have to add 1 quantity of the entire offer to the cart once, and Zero Up™ will fulfill the order by ordering two quantities of the item from the AliExpress vendor.
Using the same example above:
You create a bundle offer to sell two pairs of sunglasses for $20. You have a Shopify product page for this bundle offer. A customer adds the offer to the cart once and pays. Zero Up™ will see the bundle order and order 2 pairs of sunglasses from the AliExpress vendor.
To bundle a product by quantity:
- Go to Product Engine.
- Enter in a product idea or paste in an AliExpress url to pull up the product you wish to create a bundle.
- Click on the 3 horizontal line icon to expand a drop down menu. Then, select "Advanced Product Engine".
- Click on the "Switch" icon beside "Product Bundling" to expand your product bundling option.
- Check to select the variant you would like to create a bundle and enter in your bundle quantity. For example, to create a bundle for the yellow variant in a quantity of 2, you will check the box besides the yellow variant and change the quantity to 2.
- Once complete, click on the "Publish To Shopify" button to publish the product to your Shopify store. Please note that it will create 2 products using the Advanced Product Upload. It will create an original product (with all the variants) and it will create a second product with the bundled option.