Can I Create A Product Bundling By Variants Through Zero Up™?
With the Advanced Product upload, you have the ability to sell and auto-fulfill a bundle offer by variant. For example, if your AliExpress vendor offers different variant of the product on an AliExpress product page, you can create a single bundled product that sells 2 different variants for a discounted price (i.e Sell two different style of T-Shirt from the same AliExpress product page for $20). You can create this bundle offer on Shopify, your customers will only have to add 1 quantity of the offer to the cart once, and Zero Up™ will fulfill the order by ordering 1 of each variant (2 in total) from the AliExpress vendor.
Using the same example above:
You create a bundle offer to sell two different style of T-Shirt for $20. You have a Shopify product page for this bundle offer (A bundle that contains Style A and Style B). A customer adds the offer to the cart once and pays. Zero Up™ will see the bundle order and order 1 from the AliExpress vendor.
To bundle a product by quantity:
- Go to Product Engine.
- Enter in a product idea or paste in an AliExpress url to pull up the product you wish to create a bundle.
- Click on the 3 horizontal line icon to expand a drop down menu. Then, select "Advanced Product Engine".
- Click on the "Switch" icon beside "Product Bundling" to expand your product bundling option.
- Check to select the variants you would like to create a bundle and enter in your bundle quantity. For example, to create a bundle for the yellow variant and blue variant, you will check the box besides the yellow variant and also the blue variant and set your quantity for each.
- Once complete, click on the "Publish To Shopify" button to publish the product to your Shopify store. Please note that it will create 2 products using the Advanced Product Upload. It will create an original product (with all the variants) and it will create a second product with the bundled option.