Can I Create A Product With A Specific Variant Through Zero Up™?
Let's say there is a product with color variants red, blue, pink, yellow, and green. Instead of having one product with multiple color variants, you want to create individual products per variant. This means you want to have one product with the red variant, another product with the blue variant and so forth.
To create a product with a specific variant:
- Go to Product Engine.
- Enter in a product idea or paste in an AliExpress url to pull up the product you wish to create a bundle.
- Click on the 3 horizontal line icon to expand a drop down menu. Then, select "Advanced Product Engine".
- Click on the "Switch" icon beside "Split Variant" to expand your product variant options.
- If a product has more than one variant options, you can click on the drop down menu beside "variant name" you choose how to split your product variant. For example, if you want to split the product variant by color, you will select the color option.
- Select the variant option that you would like to create a single product with by checking the checkbox right beside the variant. (Note: You can also edit the variant name here) For example, to create a single product page with only the yellow variant, you will check the box besides the yellow variant. If you would like to create 2 product page (One with only the yellow variant and one with only the green variant), you will check the box besides both yellow and green.
- Once completed, click on the "Publish To Shopify" button to publish the product to your Shopify store. Please note that this will create multiple products to your Shopify store (One original product which contains all the variants and one product page for each variant option you have selected).