How Do I Set Up A Google Analytics Account?
To set up a Google Analytics account:
- Search for Google Analytics on your browser or go here.
- Click on "Sign Up" now to get started.
- On the Account Setup step, enter in your Google Analytics account name. This should be your Business name.
- Select account data sharings. Click "Next".
- On the "What do you want to measure?" step, select "Web" because you want to measure activity on your online store. Click 'Next'.
On the "Property Setup" set, enter in your website details including the website name, website URL, category and reporting time zone. Make sure to select the time zone in which you're located in. Then click "Create".
You're all done!